Eskimo-3 Pure Omega 3
Eskimo-3 is probably the world's purest and most stable fish oil providing essential omega-3 fatty acids for adults and children.
- One of the world's purest and most stable fish oil
- Produced only from the deep ocean fishes sardines and anchovy
- Certifierad according to ISO-9000 (quality) and ISO-14000 (environment)
- Natural and not concentrated
- Free from dairy, gluten, wheat, nuts, egg, celery, mustard and sulphur dioxide
- Delivery 2-3 days (FedEx)
- Buy now and pay later
- In stock
Eskimo-3 Pure Omega 3
Note that the daily cost is based on two capsules per day. Eskimo-3 is natural and stable fish oil which contains omega-3 fatty acids. Eskimo-3 is probably the world's purest and cleanest omega-3 oil. When the fish oil has been extracted it goes through a cleaning process called molecular distillation in order to separate the fish oil from pollutants. The protective and natural antioxidants, usually lost in the manufacturing of omega-3, are restored to produce stable fish oil, which doesn't oxidize. We need to absorb omega-3 through food or supplements because it's an essential fatty acid that the body can't produce by itself. Scientific studies have shown that omega-3 has a number of positive effects on the health of the brain and the body in general. To ensure the highest long term stability, Eskimo-3 contains mixed tocopherol vitamin E, vitamin C and rosemary extract, resulting in no fishy odours or aftertaste. Eskimo-3 contains the essential omega-3 fatty acids Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) which have several positive effects on health. Eskimo-3, has been awarded Friend of the Sea certification. This is in recognition of their commitment to sustainable fishing practices and production process.
Omega-3 (EPA and DHA)
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development and to the normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age.
- Is certified by Friend of the Sea for complying with environmentally approved fishing and production methods.
- Is one of the most exhaustively researched and documented fish oils
- Is the most stable fish oil on the market. It contains a patented mixture of different antioxidants, Pufanox, which restores the antioxidants that have been lost during the cleaning process
- Not concentrated fish oil. (Beneficial since producers of concentrated oils chemically manipulate the fish oil to increase the concentration of omega-3)
- 100% natural omega-3 due to a high content of EPA and DHA. The body converts EPA and DHA to omega-3
- Naturally concentrated omega-3 which is stable, with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids in their natural form, that is, in the form they appear in nature, free of chemical processes
- Has been documented in seven doctor's dissertations, 28 clinical studies, and more than 130 scientific articles. No other fish oil on the market has been as carefully studied and well-documented.
|Amount per serving||1 capsule||2 capsules||3 capsules|
|Fish oil||1000 mg||2000 mg||3000 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||350 mg||700 mg||1050 mg|
|of which EPA||160 mg||320 mg||480 mg|
|of which DHA||100 mg||200 mg||300 mg|
DRI = Daily Reference Intake
* DRI not established
Natural Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin (bovine), Glycerol), Antioxidant Blend [Pufanox] (Lecithin (Soy), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Antioxidants: Tocopherol-Rich Extracts, Extract Of Rosemary, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Flavouring: Lime Flavouring
1–3 capsule daily. The amount should be adapted to the intake of oily fish. EPA and DHA contributing to the normal functioning of the heart is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA, corresponding to 1 capsule. The number of servings is based on 2 capsules per day.
What is PUFANOX®?
Eskimo-3 has among the lowest peroxidation values of all fish oils on the market. In addition to being an incredibly clean fish oil, Eskimo-3 also has an extremely low propensity to rancidity, making it one of the most stable fish oils. Rancid polyunsaturated fatty acids are very harmful to the body. PUFANOX® is their proprietary antioxidant and it is of great importance for Eskimo-3 stability. Pufanox, is a combination of vitamin C, mixed tocopherol vitamin E, rosemary extract and lecithin. Eskimo-3 is the only product containing this unique antioxidant mixture, to provide freshness and stability. Eskimo-3 contains lecithin, which helps emulsify fats and therefore improves absorption.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Should be stored out of the reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is important with at varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in dry and dark place in its box. We recommend storing Eskimo-3 in the refrigerator in its box.
If Eskimo-3 is stored in the refrigerator, small precipitates may occur in the capsule. These are crystallizations of short fatty acids. They are not dangerous or harmful in any way and the product has not been deteriorated. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Keep bottle tightly closed. Manufactured in Sweden.
Does not contain fish protein. Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.